Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: SignupCAPTCHA
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package [ view all ]
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package PRO [ view all ]
- LinksSQL User Package [ view all ]
This plugin will let you show a random security code image on your signup page. This helps to stop people setting up "robots" to access your site, and submit links - and also stops people abusing your signup page, and creating loads of dud accounts. This is really only any help if you don't have GCommunity installed (as this has a CAPTCHA option) Images are served dynamically (instead of statically created ones). It also utilizes different fonts, which make it harder for bots to work around
- GLinks 3.2.0+
- Session ID, guaranteed to work even on the most busy sites!
- Obfuscates words (i.e they aren't all on the same line)
- Low CPU/resource hog!
- Dynamically created images, which means no cleanup needed!
- Uses different fonts, to make it harder for bots to guess
- Ability to configure the number of characters shown / image width / image height, directly from the plugin options.