Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: Contact Page
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package [ view all ]
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package PRO [ view all ]
- LinksSQL User Package [ view all ]
The basic features of this Plugin are simple. It allows you to support an unlimited number of checkbox/select/input type boxes (not 'file' fields yet), and get them sent to your email address. From the users point of view, they are just sending their details/comments via the online form, which is nice and simple from their end. From the admin side; they are getting a formatted email, with the fieldname and value, as well as the form submissions date. This is basically a cleaner version than using a FormMail.pl script.
New features include IP blocking (wilcards can also be used), the option to change email format (text or html), IP tracking, variable loops, and more!
Version 2.0 boasts a "random string" image, which the user has to enter correctly, before the email is sent. This also helps stop a lot of spamming, which has unfortunately been the case for quite a few people over the years (not with this plugin, but generally with "contact forms")
Version 2.5 also lets you use contact.cgi?LinkOwner=xxxx , which would send the email to the "Email" address found in the glinks_Users table, for that user.
- Gossamer Links 3.0.4+
- Sendmail / SMTP
- GD Library
- Security image, to stop "bots" from spamming your site.
- It allows you to support an unlimited number of checkbox/select/input type boxes (not 'file' fields yet), and get them sent to your email address.
- IP Blocking
- Ability to "loop" the variables.
- You can now include the submitters IP address.
- The contact_form.html template is now setup with the luna template set "form layouts", i.e without tables etc, as its all done with the CSS.
- You can now call contact.cgi?LinkOwner=xxxx, to send to a user in your database - instead of a linkowner.