Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 2.1.2 Version: Data_Import
Enables you to import links from pretty much any flatfile database (pipe, comma or tab delimited). Great power, with loads of cool options, such as duplicate checking, assigning a different category to all imported links, the option to decide which SQL fields match up with which flat file database fields, and more.
An example of how to import affiliate feeds into LinksSQL via Data_Import can be found here: HERE
LinksSQL 2.1.2 / Gossamer Links 3.x
- CSS based, with easier to use interface.
- Duplicate checking (general/same category/none)
- Put into 4 stages, so timeouts shouldn't occur
- Has been tested with 10,000+ links in one go.
- Ability to choose 'default' fields (i.e Hits=0,Votes=1)
- You can pass in data that is in pretty much any order. With our advanced 'field ordering' system, you decide which field matches up to which (i.e source data, and SQL destination field).
- Default category option (define a category to put all links in, instead of trying to work out which one they need to go into, according to the data)
- If you want to put them in the category that is held in your import data; then you can simply assign the 'field number' of the category. i.e if it was the 2nd option from the left, then you would choose '2'.
- More... but I don't want to blabber on. Give the demo a go!
- Box to show the list of required fields, and their default values/regex checks, etc.