Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: Cron_Manager v3
Many people don't have the knowledge of how to setup Cron Jobs. This plugin aims to make it as simple as possible for you, with you only having to simply click buttons ;) NPH-build.cgi can be setup to run whenever you want, with literally 2 clicks. Please see the features list for more details on it, and some screenshots.
A slick new CSS design also makes it a much easier to use interface, and a much quicker system (not to mention the module itself being cut by almost 50% in size, by re-using routines, instead of having several copies of the same code scattered in different functions around the plugin.
- Links SQL 2.1+ / Gossamer Links 3.x +
- A UNIX System
- Ability to run cron jobs on your user account.
- Allows you to setup cron jobs instantaneously with a couple of clicks (see screenshots)
- Features: Expire Links
(new v2.2 feature for expiring links)
- Features: Build> Repair
- Features: Build> All
- Features: Build> Changed
- Features: Build> Flags
- Features: Verify> From...
- Features: Verify> Problem Links
- Features: Verify> New
- Features: Verify> All
- Features: Others> Create new cron job
- Features: Others> Modify existing cron job
- Features: Others> Delete existing cron job
- Features: PageBuilder Plugin cron setup
- Features: Recip_Link Plugin cron setup
- MySQL Backup (includes feature to upload backups to remote server)
- Better error checking for adding custom cron jobs (i.e mistyped day number, etc).