Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: Auto_Backup
After many problems with data being lost, hackers getting into my sites (and clients), ConfigData.pm errors, and worse, I decided to write this plugin. There has already been a good response to its creation.
Basically, this plugin will enable you to backup core parts of your LinksSQL installation. These functions are defined in more detail below (under the features list)
- Links SQL 2.1.2+
- UNIX System - A MUST!
- MySQLDump (for mysql database backups)
- Backup your ConfigData.pm file...
- Backup your MySQLDatabase (uses MySQLDump), VERY important to have backups of.
- Backup your entire templates folder.
- Backup your plugin configurations...
- Backup your 'defs' folder. Another very important one to keep backups of.
- Easy restoration of the above with one or 2 clicks.
- Compare backed up .def files with your existing ones.
- Restore single .def files with a couple of clicks.
- Remote FTP option, so even if your server is totally destroyed or wiped, you will have a backup on a remote server.
- Local backup files list, so you can see which backup files exist on your server.
- Full debugging information in the emails, this include the FTP upload status.
- Report emails sent in an easy to read HTML format. None of this messy plain text stuff.
- Total site backup (--action=all), which will backup templates, defs, plugin settings, database, etc)
- Ability to restore single template files