Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: WordPress
This plugin will help you keep your GLink's users in synchronization with your WordPress users. Also has a "sync" option, so that if you manually add users (or already have a userbase, that you want to setup in WordPress), you can do this with ease. Also has an option to setup users when you "add" one, and also delete/modify a user.
- GLinks 3.0.1+
- WordPress 1.5.2+
- You can "synchronize" your users from GLinks -> WordPress
- You can specify any kind of "prefix" that you are using on WordPress, example wp_
- When a user is deleted from GLinks, the user is also removed from WordPress
- When you update a profile in GLinks, the user is updated in WordPress too (ideal for password changes).
- Quick to setup.
- Option to only "export" Administrators (defined by Status)
- Can be setup to run via cronjob, to keep your users up-to-date.