Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: PriorityListingPro
This plugin lets you "sell" top-spots in your directory, in their specific category. For example, if someone is listed in "Games" - but is on the 3rd page, they most likely want to be at the top. With this plugin, you can sell them xx days (i.e 60 days) at the top of the category. In the plugin settings you can define how many spots are allowed to be allocated per category (default is 5). This is to stop the whole of the page being filled up with "priority" listings =) You can also define different "prices", depending on the position they choose to buy. For example, spot 1 (the top spot) could be $30, whilst the 3rd spot could be $15. The idea being, the more people pay - the better position they get in your priority listing.
- Gossamer Links (3.x +)
- A PayPal account (to receive payments)
This plugin has the following features:
- Ability for users to just log in, and goto: priority.cgi , to see a list of their links - and then click "buy spot" if they want to promote their links.
- Easy to use PayPal payment system to purchase spots.
- Makes sure only xx spots are assigned to a single category, to stop crowding.
- Different prices can be allocated depending on the "spot" they choose.
- Simple interface in admin area to view current "priority listings"
- Easy way to assign a link a priority spot (via admin interface), without having to pay via PayPal
- Very little template work needed :)
- You can now set the currency code, and symbol directly in the plugin *new*