Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Community: Paid Plugins: GoogleMapsByCity
This plugin lets you show a "map" of the cities your users are located in (also shows the number of users per city, if more than one). This is a great "feature" for your site, as it shows the broadness of your user-base is.
- Gossamer Community 1.0.2+
- An API key (free, from here)
- The Geo::Query::LatLong Perl module
- Ability to run cronjobs (not required, but lets you automate the updating of users long/lat values)
- Your users need to enter a city+country, so the script can work from that.
- Easy to setup (just requires couple of changes, to setup with your own API key)
- Users can view the "locations" of your users (going as deep as the city, in the given country)
- Admin interface, to update stats (or, can be run automatically via cronjob to run daily)