Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: GalleryManagerGD
This plugin lets your users upload images via gallery.cgi, for their links. This is aimed more for "Classified" / "Rentals" etc types of sites, where your users want to upload images for their listing. It lets them set a "default" image, which can be shown on the detailed page. It also lets you show ALL the images on the detailed page, in a 3 column table.
- Gossamer Links 3.0.4+
- Image::Resize perl module
- GD perl module
- Auto-thumbnailing of images uploaded by users
- You can show ALL the links images on the detailed page (in a table), or link them to the gallery_view.cgi script - where they can view the gallery.
- Easily customizable
- Admin setting, so you can limit the number of images per link allowed
- Users can delete image
- Users can set any image for their link as the "default" one
- You can specify a maximum file size allowed for images.
- Uses Lightbox.