Home: Products: Plugins: GForum Plugins: Pay-For Plugins: PMManager
This plugin is designed for Gossamer Forum 1.2.3+. In short, it lets your users organize their PM's (Private Messages) via a folder system (similar to how most email programs work). Not only does it give you this ... but you can also search by username/message body/specific folder, and even search your sent PM's!
- Gossamer Forum 1.2.3+
- CGI::Carp Perl Module (most servers have this as default)
- Organize your PM's into folders.
- Search both Sent and Received PM's
- Option to "Search This Folder"
- "Bulk Move" feature.
- Search by Username or Keyword
- Move PM's individually, or by bulk selection.
- Order your Sent/Recieved PM's by recieved date, subject, username, and more...
- Add Custom Folders with ease.
- gforum.cgi?do=pmmanager added new functionality
- Ability to limit access to PMManager to a specific group (i.e special members)
- All template based.
- Quick search box
- Designed to work, and look good, out of the box!
- ... and more. Just give the demo a go!
- Fully Language Based
- Support multiple groups (this will work, but requires a couple of modifications)