Home: Products: Plugins: Gossamer Links Plugins: Paid Plugins: 3.x Version: SuggestCategory
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package [ view all ]
- LinksSQL ULTRA Package PRO [ view all ]
- LinksSQL User Package [ view all ]
This plugin lets your users suggest a category for their link to be put in. For example, if you already have;
..but they want to put it in ;
Test Category/Something/Somewhere/Local Area
Then they would just submit their link as normal, and then complete the "Suggested Category" input box, which puts their suggestion into the plugin, ready for you to look at, and approve if desired. Please note: This will only create a new category from one level - i.e you couldn't only have "Test Category/Something", and then expect "Test Category/Something/Somewhere/Local Area" to be created. This isn't a fault in the plugin, but more the logic of how it works =) (it would be VERY hard to get it to create a whole hierarchy, especially when going through the built in "Add Category" function (with the values pre-filled)
- GLinks 3.0.4+
- Admin Validation Enabled
- Only one bit of code to add into include_form.html...
- Gives you a list of "pending suggestions", and you can choose which ones to add.
- Ability to "ignore" suggestions, on a per-link basis
- Quick "update links category" button, which updates the CategoryID in the glinks_CatLinks table